Product Features pump doc
- Robust design mainly in stainless steel AISI 304
- Single phase version with integrated level control
- Low level pumping down to 3 mm
- Delivery up to 14 m3/h
- Heads up to 11 m
about lowara doc
Submersible pumps for drainage, infiltration water and emptying of pools, ponds, tanks and reservoirs.
The DOC pump is mainly made of stainless steel and the motor has thermal overload protection which makes the DOC versatile, corrosion-resistant and compact. The single phase version has built in capacitor, level regulation and cable with a plug which enables fully automatic operation.
A shallow suction device is available enabling an almost complete drainage of flooded floors (down to 3 mm).
Three basic versions are available:
- DOC with open impeller
- DOC VX with vortex impeller giving 20 mm free passage for dirty water with solids
- DOC GW with non-clogging magnetic float switch system for confined spaces
• Emptying of residential sump pits, rainwater tanks or laundry drainage.
• Garden and lawn irrigation, with suction from rainwater tanks.
• Emergency draining of flooded basements and garages.
• Transfer of water from tanks and basins.
• Maximum liquid temperature: 40°C.
• Dry motor cooled by the pumped liquid.
• Power cord:
–single-phase: with plug.
–three-phase: without plug.
• Insulation class 130°C (B).
• IPX8 protection.
• Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
• The DOC3 pump features a flow rate up to 135 l/min, head up to 7 m, and passes suspended solids up to 10 mm in diameter. Only available in single-phase version.
|General Specification||DOC Submersible pumps for dirty water|
|Delivery||up to 14 m³/h|
|Head||up to 11 m|
|Power supply||both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz|
|Power||from 0.25 kW up to 0.55 kW|
|Temperature of pumped liquid||to 40 °C|
|Maximum immersion depth||5 m|
|Free passage||up to 20 mm|