- Abrasion resistant design in cast iron
- Delivery: up to 17 m³/h
- Head: up to 20 m
Drainage pumps made of cast iron and stainless steel. The DN series is designed for long life time including a high quality mechanical face seal system and an open impeller with abrasion resistant rubber coating.
Versions with and without float switch are available.
This range consists of three pumps with up to 0.75 kW (1HP) rated power.
APPLICATIONS pump dn
• Draining of flooded excavations and marshy ground.
• Irrigation from rainwater resevoirs, ditches, ponds and watercourses.
• Maximum liquid temperature:
–50°C with fully submerged pump.
–25°C with partially submerged pump.
• Open impeller with abrasion-resistant rubber coating.
• Mechanical seal protected by sand labyrinth.
• Maximum dimension of suspended solids: 5 mm.
• Motor in a dielectric non-toxic oil bath, which ensures the lubrification of the ball bearings and a more efficient cooling.
• Power cord: H07RN-F.
–single-phase: with plug.
–three-phase: without plug.
• Insulation class 155°C (F).
• IPX8 protection.
• Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
–Single-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles.
–Three-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles. 380-415V, 50Hz 2 poles.
• The single-phase versions
–capacitor housed in a box on the
–power cord + 1,5 m. power cord with plug.
–thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
• CG versions (single-phase with pre-assembled float switch), 60 Hz single-phase and three-phase versions, versions with various power cord lengths and various plugs are available on request.
|General Specification||DN Drainage pumps for dirty water|
|Delivery||up to 17 m³/h|
|Head||up to 20 m|
|Power supply||both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz|
|Power||from 0.55 kW up to 0.75 kW|
|Temperature of pumped liquid||to 50 °C|
|Maximum immersion depth||5 m|
|Free passage||up to 5 mm|