Product Features pump co lowara
- Pump made of stainelss steel AISI 316
- Open impeller with 20 mm free passage for solids handling
- Delivery: up to 54 m³/h
- Head: up to 24 m
These pumps combine the advantages of an open impeller with those of the AISI 316 stainless steel construction, which is particularly suited for handling moderately aggressive liquids with suspended solids.
Application pump co lowara
- Washing of metal parts and/or surface treatment.
- Washing of produce in the packaging industry.
- Food industry washing equipment and syatems.
- Dyeing plant and textile industry.
- Plants for the circulation and transfer of moderately viscous liquids, with light chemical aggressiveness.
- Industrial washing machines and commercial dishwashers
- Delivery up to 900 l/min (54 m3/h).
- Head up to 24 m.
- Temperature of pumped liquid: -10°C to +110°C for standard version.
- Maximum working pressure : 8 bar (PN 8).
- Suspended solids handled up to: CO350: 11 mm. CO500: 20 mm.
- Asynchronous, squirrel cage rotor, enclosed construction in aluminum casing, external ventilation.
- Protection: IP55.
- Class 155 (F) insulation.
- Performances according to EN 60034-1.
- Maximum ambient temperature: 40°C.
- Standard voltage:
– Single-phase version: 220-240 V 50 Hz, 2 poles with built-in automatic reset overload protection up to 1,5 kW. For higher powers the protection must be provided by the user.
– Three-phase version: 220-240/380-415 V 50 Hz, 2 poles; overload protection to be provided by the user.
- Condensate drain plugs on all motors