Twin Head Mounted In-Line Pumps INMD
- INM – D series twin head mounted, in – line type centrifugal pumps.
- Formed by joining two standard INM series pumps with collector parts.
- Special design composed of a common collector and integrated check valves at each pump exit that provides for independent operation.
- In case of failure of the pump the second pump goes into operation, so the process does not come to a halt.
- Single suction, closed type impeller is equipped with rear rings to balance thrust and is dynamically balanced.
- Maintenance – repair processes are very easy due to the back pull out design.
- Standard asynchronous motors are used to set pump in motion.
- The pump shaft is coupled with the motor shaft by means of a special clamp. This coupling makes it easy to dismantle the pump without removing the motor.
TECHNICAL specifications pump INMD
|Suction Flange||DN 40…DN 125|
|Discharge Flange||DN 40…DN 125|
|Operating Pressure||10 Bar|
|Casing Test Pressure||13 Bar|
|Working Pressure||-25 – 120°C|
|Flow Range||2x(2 – 320) m³ / h|
|Head Range||2 – 100 m|
|Speed Range||900 – 3600 rpm|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION pump INMD
- HVAC systems
- Industrial plants
- Swimming pools.
- Geothermal plants