Single Stage, End Suction, Centrifugal Volute Pumps SPLT
- Single stage, axially split casing, doublesuction pumps.
- Double entry radial impeller has hydraulic thrust compensation.
- Suction and discharge flanges are along the same line.
- Upper body is lighter than the lower body and joins it in such a way that it is easily assembled.
- Double suction pumps have the advantage of low NPSH (net positive suction head) features.
- The pump has two different types:
- SPLT – Long type: heavy service type. Is suitable for soft gasket application and the use of a mechanical seal is optional.”
- The pump and the motor are connected by means of a flexible coupling on a common shaft. Diesel motor capable.
- SPLT-V pumps are manufactured with mechanical seal
- In SPLT-V pumps are placed on the Robust and reliable pump base, manufactured with welding construction.
TECHNICAL specifications pump SPLT
|Suction Flange||DN 80… DN 500|
|Discharge Flange||DN 65…DN 500|
|Working Pressure||16 – 20 Bar|
|Ambient Temperature||-10 – 110 °C|
|Speed Range||960 – 3500 rpm|
|Flow Range||30 – 4000 m³ / h|
|Head Range||15 – 160 m|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION pump SPLT
- Water supply and booster stations.
- Water purification processes.
- Industrial washing.
- Fire fighting systems.
- Industrial and public applications.
- Marine and metallurgy sectors, power plants.
- Agricultural irrigation systems.
- General application in refineries
Bearings pump SPLT
For pump groups A, B and C, there are ball bearings at the both dead and drive end of the pump. For pump groups D, E and F, a cylindrical roller bearing is installed at the drive end of the pump and there is a ball bearing at the dead end of the pump.
Pumped Liquids Pump SPLT
Thin, clean, non-aggressive and non-explosive liquids free from large solid particles or fibers. For special applications, please consult to MAS DAF MAKİNA SAN. A.Ş
Shaft Seal pump SPLT
- Uncooled soft packed stuffing box with lantern ring is essential for the long shaft design.
- There is a leakage setting device on the washing water line of packing.
- Different types of mechanical seals are available on the long or short shaft design pumps