In-Line Centrifugal Pumps with Frequency Inverter – Pumps GenIO INM
- The INM GENiO series pumps are single-stage centrifugal pumps of non-self-priming type fitted with standard motors, frequency inverter and mechanical shaft seals.
• Outstanding features of the design are easy assembly of the frequency invertor directly into the motor; besides the compact structure of the unit it’s usage in smart applications and being integrable into the system; connectivity of different type of sensors, quiet and safe working style.
- The nominal flow rates of the pumps comply with the DIN 24 255 standards.
- Pump flanges sizes according to DIN 2533, PN 16. The dimensions of the suction and discharge ports are identical. Both pump flanges have pressure gage tapings.
- Single entry, closed impeller is hydraulically thrust compensated and dynamically balanced.
- A drain plug is fitted in the bottom of pump housing.
- The motor shaft is passed into the pump shaft for coupling and no need to use any coupling for the system.
TECHNICAL specifications pump GenIO INM
|Suction Flange||DN 40 – DN 200|
|Discharge Flange||DN 40 – DN 200|
|Head Range||2 – 105 m|
|Flow Range||2 – 520 m³/h|
|Flange Connection||PN 16|
|Operating Pressure (max)||10 bar|
|Casing Test Pressure||13 bar|
|Speed Range||1000 – 3600 rpm|
|Fluid Temperature (min.)||-25°C|
|Fluid Temperature (max.)||+120°C|
|Ambient Temperature||0°C – 60°C|
|Power||Up to 18,5 kW|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION pump GenIO INM
- Water supply
- Circulating of hot and cold water
- In central heating and air-conditioning installations
- Circulating of swimming pool water
- Industrial and social facilities
- Pumping of clean or sea water in ships
Bearings pump GenIO INM
For GENiO INM pumps, the motor shaft and pump shaft are passed into each other. The axial and the radial loads are carried by the bearing inside the motor. There is no need to use extra bearing for the pump. For high powers, a coupling system is used between the motor shaft and pump shaft
Driver Pump GenIO INM
B5, B14 flanged, IP 55 and according to IEC electric motors are used for GENiO INM series pumps. 50 Hz and 60 Hz can be used.
Shaft Seal pump GenIO INM
- GENiO INM pumps are fitted with a single, uncooled
and unbalanced rubber bellow mechanical seal.
- Mechanical seal flushed from internal source.
- The circulation of liquid in the duct of the air vent screw ensures lubrication and cooling of the shaft seal.
For a medium different than water, please consult to MAS for selection of appropriate O-Ring and Mechanical Seal type
Shaft GenIO INM
Chromium steel (AISI 420) fine grained shafts are used on GENiO INM pumps. Motor shaft is passed into the pump shaft for coupling. For high powers, a coupling system is used between the motor shaft and pump shaft