DESIGN Pumps DSP
- Mechanical seal completely prevents leakage.
- Ready for use with ali elements intact.
- Assembly is easy and economical.
- Pump stage nımbers varies between 4 and 10.
- The is the choice of completely stainless steel materials.
- Provides for extra comfort due to the low pressure between entry and discharge.
TECHNICAL specifications pump DSP
|Flow Range||0 – 4 m3/h|
|Head Range||20 – 78 m|
|Operating Pressure||8 Bar|
|Speed Range||2900 – 3600 rpm|
|Suction Flange||1 ¼”|
|Discharge Flange||1 ¼”|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION pump DSP
- Apartments and residences
- Schools, business centers and small industrial plants
Advantages – Mounting and Start-Up pump DSP
- DSP Series pumps are a set of booster containing a vertical, multistage cenrifugal pump and in which the motor is mounted on the pump.
- Stage number of the pump is from 4 up to 10.
- Completely stainless steel material option is available.
- Due to pressure value between its cut-in and cut-out is low level, it provides extra comfort.
- Modular type with expansion tank.
- The control switch is provided safety and regularly operation of the booster. It does not reguire electrical panel.
- It is ready to connection to monophase socket by power cable with plug included in the delivery.
- Sealing is provided by mechanical seal.
- The level floater preventing waterless working, the quiet operated check-valve, the baseplate and the rubber feet preventing vibration are included in the delivery.
- The suction nozzle of the booster should be under from the level of water reservoir and water should reach to pump by its own weight. In different situations, please consult to MAS DAF Makine San. A.Ş.
- Suction line selecting in same diameter with suction nozzle as minimum should connect to booster evenly
and as shortest; a strainer and a valve should be used on the suction line.
- Installation loads should not be put in booster.
- The level floater included in delivery should be hung down to the reservoir and by setting it should be fixed.
- Before working of booster, the pump and suction line should be filled with water and its air should be drained