DESIGN Pumps DP
- The pump consists of two telescopic gears. The system is so simple that the probability of breakdown is very low.
- The gears ensure that all pressure remains below the limit of the system.
- Since the gears normally regulate themselves it is not necessary to regulate the pressure at the discharge port of the pump by means of a valve.
- The pump is made of leak-free with special seals.
- The pumps have high performance, safe operation and easy maintenance.
TECHNICAL specifications pump DP
|Suction Flange||1” – 2”|
|Discharge Flange||1” – 2”|
|Speed||1000 – 1500 rpm|
|Flow Range||1 – 10 m³/h|
|Head Range||30 – 90 m|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION pump DF
- Pumping high viscosity pure liquids.
- Diesel oil and fuel oil installations.
- Transportation of viscous liquids
SAFE OPERATING CONDITIONS pump DP
This manual contains main safety instructions for the installation, operation and maintenance. It must be read by the personnel who are responsible for installation and operation. This manual should always be kept near the installation location. It is important to comply with safety precautions stated in page 1 along with the general safety instructions as well as preventive measures repeated in other sections of this manual.
Training of personnel pump DP
Installation, operation and maintenance personnel must have necessary knowledge in order to accomplish the given job. The responsibility, adequacies and controlling duties of such personnel must be determined by the costumer. It has to be certain that these personnel comprehend totally the content of the operating manual.
If the personnel do not have enough knowledge, required training must be given by the costumer. If training support is needed by the costumer, it will be provided by the manufacturer/sell