DESIGN Pumps DAF
- Multistage, vertical shaft pumps used in DS – DB – DM – DMA – DMB – DM65 type boosters.
- DS – DB – DM – DMA – DMB – DM65 type boosters can be produced with one, two, three or four pumps depending on the depth for which they will be used.
- Level floaters of the booster set prevent the pump from functioning without water.
- The shafts in booster pumps are hexagonal and are made of AISI 430F materials.
- In booster pumps bearings are used to compensate for thrust. In addition, there is a sliding bearing underneath made of sintered bronze.
- A mechanical seal prevents water leakage at the shaft
TECHNICAL specifications pump DAF
|Flow Range||2 – 60 m³/h|
|Head Range||20 – 150 m|
|Operating Pressure||16 Bar (Max.)|
|Temperature Range||0 – 60 °C|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION pump DAF
FIELDS OF APPLICATIONS and Booster pumps
- Apartments and residences.
- Drinking water and tap water systems.
- Process and fire water provision.
- School, business and social installations.
- Hotels and holiday villages.
- Industrial installations, factories
Bearings pump DAF
There is no ball bearing on the pump. However, motor bearings carry the axial load occuring in the pump. There is a sliding bearing at the bottom side of the pump and it is made of NBR material.
Shaft Seal pump DAF
In DAF series pumps, mechanical seals are used for sealing
Shaft pump DAF
In DAF series pumps, the shafts used in DAF 3000, DAF 6000, DAF 9000 types are hexagonal and they are made of AISI 430F material. In DAF 3300, DAF 5000, DAF 5000A, DAF 5000B ve DAF 6500 types are used milled shafts made of AISI 420 material.