Product Features pump 4OS, L4C, L6C, L6W, L8W, L10W, L12W
- Water or oil filled designs
- Canned or rewindable designs
- Power: up to 300 kW
- Max immersion depth: 350 m
Making wastewater pumping 4OS, L4C, L6C, L6W, L8W, L10W, L12W
The wide range of Lowara 4” to 12” submersible borehole motors offers advanced solutions to provide water in all conditions without wasting money: high efﬁciency and long lasting design are the key values of both the canned and the rewindable versions.
4OS: 4” oil ﬁlled rewindable.
L4C: 4” water ﬁlled canned.
L6C: 6” water ﬁlled canned.
L6W: 6” water ﬁlled rewindable
L8W, L10W, L12W: 8”-12” water filled rewindable
SPECIFICATIONS 4OS, L4C, L6C, L6W, L8W, L10W, L12W
- Stainless steel outer sleeve.
- Shaft extension and coupling dimensions to NEMA standards.
- Class insulation: 155 (F).
- Protection class: IP68.
- Internal fluid suitable for contact with foodstuffs.
- Strong and durable compensating bellows.
- Axial load supported by angular bearings.
- Mechanical seal protected by sand guard
|General Specification||4OS, L4C, L6C, L6W, L8W, L10W, L12W Submersible motors|
|Power supply||both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz|
|Power||from 0.25 kW up to 300 kW|
|Temperature of pumped liquid||to 35 °C|
|Maximum immersion depth||350 m|