DESIGN Booster Pump MultiHexa
Single Phase Stainless Steel Pumps
- Single and multi-pump boosters with vertical multi-stage pumps
- The pumps have stainless steel body, shaft and impeller
- All elements that come into contact with water are made of non-corrosion materials.
- Simple body and perfect balance provide for low noise and vibration.
- Mechanical seal completely prevents leakage.
- Frequency control devices enable energy consumption.
- Higih performance, safe operation and easy maintenance
TECHNICAL specifications Booster Pump MultiHexa
|Suction Flange||DN 32-DN 100|
|Discharge Flange||DN 32-DN 100|
|Flow Range||4 x (2-110) m3/h|
|Speed Range||2900-3600 rpm|
|Ambient Temperature||Max. +40°C|
|Fluid Temperature||From -15°C to +120°C|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION Booster Pump MultiHexa
- Apartments and residences
- Schools , business centers and small industrial installations
Performance Information Booster Pump MultiHexa
Actual performance of the pump can be obtained from the order page and/or from the test report. This information is given on the pump label. The performance curves given in the catalog are valid for water whose density and viscosity are ρ=1 kg/dm3 and ν=1 cst. respectively. For those liquids whose densities and viscosities are different from those of water, please consult with MAS DAF MAKINA SANAYI A.Ş. since the performance curves vary with density and viscosity
SAFE OPERATING CONDITIONS Booster Pump MultiHexa
This manual contains main safety instructions for the installation, operation and maintenance. It must be read by the personnel who are responsible for installation and operation. This manual should always be kept near the installation location. It is important to comply with safety precautions stated in page 1 along with the general safety instructions as well as preventive measures repeated in other sections of this manua