DESIGN Booster Pump GenIO MultiHexa
Stainless Steel Vertical Booster
Sets- Frequency Controlled
- The pumps used in HDSV GENiO type water pressure boosters are multistage stainless steel centrifugal pumps with vertical shaft and frequency inverter on-motor.
- HDSV GENiO type water pressure boosters can be manufactured in the form of one, two, three or four pumps according to flow rate need.
- Water pressure boosters can be operated automatically or manually. Water pressure boosters should be automatically operated as long as there is no compulsory case.
• The set is supplied with float switch that regulates dry run protection.
- During first operation of water pressure booster system, the suction collector should be filled with water and the air of the system should be released.
TECHNICAL specifications Booster Pump GenIO MultiHexa
|Flow Range||1 – 80 (320) m3/h|
|Head Range||0 – 170 m|
|Operating Pressure||24 Bar (Max)|
|Temperature Range||-150 C / +700 C (+1200 C)|
|Power||Up to 18,5 kW|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION Booster Pump GenIO MultiHexa
- Apartments and residences
- Schools, business centers and small industrial installations
- Hotels and social installations.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Booster Pump GenIO MultiHexa
The water should be come to suction collector in shortest way and flatly, suction diameter coming from tank should not be smaller than suction collector diameter.
- For regular operation, pressure tank should be used in appropriate size in order to decrease start number of the pump.
- Pumps run automatically by pressure control depending on required water volume and stop running when the required water volume decreases.