SEL-PRIMING CENTRIFUGAL ELECTRIC pump VENEZIA VORTEX
The submersible draining pumps with open impeller of the series VENEZIA® Vortex have been developed with the most advanced and sophisticated engineering and industrial design systems. The particular form, the integrated automatic switch, the possibility to operate also if partially submerged, the total absence of screws and the particular compound polymers used, make Venezia® one of the most innovative and technological advanced pumps available or the
The VENEZIA® Vortex have been design to pump waste water, dirty water or sewage water, but not aggressive for the pump’s materials. Liquid temperature not higher than 35 °C. (CEI EN 60335-2-41). Max. free passage of suspended solids up to Ø 25 mm.
The VENEZIA® Vortex may work also partially immerged.
TECHNICAL FEATURES pump VENEZIA VORTEX
- Pump body ,outer motor casing and base filter: Syntegum 1720
- Impeller : in Dynaril
- Bearings bracket: in die casting aluminium UNI 5076
- Motor body: stainless steel Aisi 304
- Pump shaft: stainless steel Aisi 420 F
- Pump’s side mechanical seal: carbon-ceramics
- Motor’s side seal: lip ring in NBR
- 10 m H07RN-F feeding cable
- Max. immersion 5 m
MOTOR pump VENEZIA VORTEX
- Two poles induction rewindable motor, cooled by the pumped liquid, with protection IP 68, class F insulation.
- Single-phase feeding with incorporated motor protector and capacitor permanently connected.
- Continuous duty.