DESIGN Pumps PSP
- Single stage, vertical shaft processing pumps with open or vortex type impellers
- The open impellers are connected to the shaft by a wedge.
- The impellers are balanced according to ISO G 6.3. The back vanes of the impeller reduce the axial thrust and prevent the intake of solid particles.
- The cranks are designed so as to maximize hydraulic performance. The gear connection with the discharge pipe enables the moving of the discharge pipe without having to remove the pump from the well
TECHNICAL specifications pump PSP
|Discharge Flange||DN 32 – DN 50|
|Working Pressure||6 Bar|
|Impeller Dia||Ø 120 – Ø 150|
|Flow Range||3 – 100 m3/h|
|Speed||1000 – 3600 rpm|
|Manometrik Yükseklik||15 – 50 m|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION pump PSP
- Fibrous sewage discharge.
- Industrial plants.
- Tank evacuation.
- Corrosive liquids.
- Evacuation of bilge water in ships.
- Chemical Slurries.
Bearings pump PSP
Axial bearing is provided with single row ball bearing (6400 type) with grease lubricated. Through mounted to shaft, all axial thrust and also some radial load are carried. All contact surfaces are machined precisely.
Shaft Seal pump PSP
In standard manufacturing, uncooled teflon braided soft packing is used as a seal upper side. There are two oil seals on upper and lower side of the plain bearing
Pump Shaft PSP
In Standard design, one-piece shaft is used to provide parallelism. Shaft surface is machined precisely and it is cleared to prevent the vibration of the shaft and to reduce the collapse of the shaft. In all series, standard bearing lenght provide shaft to be kept below the first critical speed.