Submersible Sewage and Wastewater Pumps Pumps ENDURO
- It can pump different kinds of wastewater by single vane, double vane or free-vortex impeller type.
- High hydraulic efficiency is obtained with electrical motor that has IP 68 protection and IE 2 or IE3 (optional) efficiency class.
- Watertight cable entry system prevents capillary action and protects against humidity; it reduces maintenance costs.
- Stuffing box in the helical structure, by keeping solid particles contained in the waste water away from the mechanical seal, protects the mechanical seal and provides a long working life.
- In pump, an electrode system is used in case of water leakage caused by worn out mechanical seal or any other reason.
TECHNICAL specifications pump ENDURO
|Compression Flanges||DN 50 – DN 300 (PN 10- PN 16)|
|Impeller diameters||ø140 – ø360 mm|
|Flow||1600 m3/h’ e kadar|
|Discharge head||45m’ ye kadar|
|Speed||3600 d/dk’ ya kadar|
|Operating temperature||40 ºC’ ye kadar|
|Body Pressure (Pmax)||10 bar|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION pump ENDURO
- Transportation of domestic and industrial raw sewage
- Sewage treatment plant
- Transportation of liquids containing mud and solid parts
- Transportation of factory waste fluids
- Liquids containing fibrous particles and other applications
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION pump ENDURO
- Pump is fully protected with a protection relay against possible electric motor overheat, overload and phase failure problems.
- H70RN-F class rubber coated cables, high resistance to corrosiveness of sewage water. If the cable gland seal fails, the cable gland sealed with resin prevents any possible leakage into the motor housing.
- Single and double row bearings ensure reliable operation by carrying long loads on the pump.
- There is a double mechanical seal system which is positioned in an oil bath as tandem for optimum operational safety.
Shaft Seal pump ENDURO
- SiC surface mechanical seals are used in ENDURO type pump.
- According to the size of the pump with double mechanical seal application has been made more secure seal.
- The mechanical seal friction on the surface is fixed by the pumped liquid.
Please consult MAS DAF MAKINA SANAYI A.Ş for choosing mechanical seal and O-Ring if pumped liquids are different from water
Shaft pump ENDURO
Rotor shafts, which are used in ENDURO Series pumps, are completely AISI 420 stainless steel material.The shafts are manufactured in our modern machinery, with fine grinding has been made more precise. So that the rotor and pump impeller is designed to make a minimum deflection on the same shaft.According to usage space and customer requirements, the shaft can be made of suitable different materials.