DESIGN Pumps NME
Heavy Duty Chemical Process Pumps
- Single stage, end suction, volute casing ISO EN 2858 DIN 24256 standard pumps. Centerline mounted, single stage volute casing pumps with mechanical seals and heating jacket (Centerline mounted model).
- Single suction, radial and mixed flow closed type impeller is equipped with back wear rings to balance axial loads. Impeller is also balanced dynamically according to ISO 1940-1 G6.3.
- Pump and motor are coupled on a rigid frame by using elastic or ATEX certificated couplings.
- Pump shaft, impeller, bearing housing and other components can be dismantled without removing pump casing. Thus maintenance and assembly operations can be easily performed.
- By using spacer coupling it is possible to dismantle pump without removing motor. Same components can be used at maximum versatility and they can be used in pumps at different dimensions so it is easier to store spare parts and change pump components
TECHNICAL specifications pump NME
|uction Flange||DN 50… DN 400|
|Discharge Flange||DN 32…DN 350|
|Operating Pressure||16 Bar|
|Casing Test Pressure||20 Bar|
|Max. Impeller Dia.||500 mm ø|
|Speed Range||1000 – 3600 rpm|
|Flow Range||5 – 3500 m³ / h|
|Head Range||5–210 m|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION pump NME
- Petrol distribution and tanker filling
- Ethanol and biodiesel plants
- Delivery of flammable chemical materials
- Power plants
- Industrial plants
- Starch, fructose and vegetable oil production plants
- Viscous material transfer with heating jacket option
- Heavy Duty Applications
Bearings pump NME
Rolling bearings are used in norm centrifugal pumps. In pumps complying with DIN 24255, the bearing is provided with 7300 and NJ 300 type bearings which are lubricated with oil according to DIN 625 standard.
Pump Flanges NME
- Discharge Flanges: DN 2858 – PN 16
- Suction Flanges: DN 2858 – PN 16
250, 350, 400DIN 2532 PN 10
Shaft Seal pump NM
Pump seals are provided with mechanical seals that’s brand John Crane 1648 series. These seals can operate up to 69 bar pressure and 260°C. Seal cooling can be applied if necessary.