Design Pumps KMEV
- The KME-V Pump is a vertical axis, radially split, ring section design multistage centrifugal pump of non-self priming type.
- Impellers are between bearings, single entry, closed type and dynamically balanced. Impeller diameter will be corrected for optimal adherence to the required duty point.
- For balancing the axial thrust, all impellers have back wear rings. For high pressure, balance disc application is used.
The pump series consists of 2 sizes. KME 100 and 125. Stages are from 2 up to max. 7 stages.
- Pump and motor are connected to each other via flexible coupling.
Normally, discharge part is at motor side and suction part is at dead end side.
Suction and discharge nozzles may be a choice of three 90° positions. By special request, it is possible to put the suction nozzle at the motor side. In this arrangement pump and motor rotation must be counter clockwise
TECHNICAL specifications pump KMEV
|Suction Flange||DN 125…DN 150 (PN 16)|
|Discharge Flange||DN 100…DN 125 (PN 40)|
|Operating Pressure||40 Bar (Max)|
|Speed||1450 -1750 rpm|
|Stage Number||2 – 7|
|Flow Range||30 – 300 m³ / h|
|Head Range||30 – 190 m|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION pump KMEVFor pumping of clear and slightly contaminated liquids in:
- Water supply systems,
- Booster sets in high rise buildings and industry,
- Water treatment,
- Industrial washdown systems,
- Fire extinguishing plants,
- Boiler feed and condensate transfer,
- Sanitary and cleaning installations, For industrial applications and public services,
- Water distribution services,
- Industrial applications,
- Shipbuilding, Mining, Power Stations,
- Filter Units,
- Irrigation plants,
Bearings pump KMEV
- At the discharge side of the pump, double row angular contact ball bearings are used (3300 Series).
- The bearings are lubricated with grease.
- Deflectors and lip seals on the shaft prevent leakage fluid from getting into bracket.
Pumped Liquids pump KMEV
Thin, clean, non-aggressive and non-explosive liquids free from solid particles and fibres.
- Fresh water, potable water, boiler feed water, industrial water, sea and brackish water, hot water, condensate, lyes, etc.
For special applications, please consult to MAS DAF MAKİNA SAN. A.Ş
Shaft Seal pump KMEV
- Pumps are supplied as standard, conventional packed glands.
- Lantern rings are used on both sides for water sealing.
- At the sealing section of the pump, shaft is protected by hard chromium plated sleeves.
- On the discharge side, special high pressure packing and bushes for dropping pressure are used.
- Uncooled stuffing box is standard (Up to 90 °C).
- Uncooled mechanical seal is optional (Up to 90 °C).
- Water cooled stuffing box or mechanical seal is optional (90 °C – 140 °C).
- Double-acting and cartridge seals are upon request.
Shaft pump KMEV
Chromium steel (AISI 420) fine grained shafts are used on KME-V pumps. There is no big diameter difference along the shaft and it is possible and very easy to dismantling the pump beginning from suction or discharge ends.