DESIGN Pumps INM
- Single stage in-line type centrifugal pumps are produced with standard motors and mechanical seal.
- Pump flanges are designed in PN 16 pressure category compatible with DIN 2533. The suction and discharge flanges are identical and are on the same axis. Both flanges are equipped with pressure gage tapings.
- Single entry, closed impeller is equipped with rear rings to balance thrust and is dynamically balanced.
- Motor is connected to the pump by an adaptor and a flange.
- Motor shaft is joined to pump shaft by a special clamp. In the case of motors with power over a certain value the pump and the motor shafts are joined by separate rigid coupling.
- Pump shaft, motor and other parts can be removed without replacing the suction and discharge flanges and the pump volute. Thus, assembly and maintenance procedures are carried out very easily
- Standard asynchronous motor is used to activate pump.
- In NMM pumps shaft leakage is prevented by a mechanical seal. All radial and thrust forces are supported by the motor bearing.
TECHNICAL specifications pump INM
|Suction Flange||DN 40…DN 250|
|Discharge Flange||DN 40…DN 250|
|Operating Pressure||10 Bar|
|Casing Test Pressure||13 Bar|
|Working Temperature||-25 – 120°C|
|Flow Range||2 – 520 m³ / h|
|Head Range||2 – 105 m|
|Speed Range||900 – 3600 rpm|
SCOPE OF APPLICATION pump INM
- Water supply and pumping stations.
- Irrigation , sprinkling, drainage processes.
- Tank systems.
- Hot-cold water circulation in cooling systems.
- Pumping of condensed water.
- Swimming pool water circulation.
- Industrial and social installations.
- Fresh water and sea water pumping in ships
Bearings pump INM
For INM/INL series pumps, the motor shaft and pump shaft are passed into each other. The axial and the radial loads are carried by the bearing inside the motor. There is no need to use extra bearing for the pump. For high powers, a coupling system is used between the motor shaft and pump shaft
Driver Pump INM
B5, B14 flanged, IP 55 and according to IEC electric motors are used for INM/INL series pumps. 50 Hz and 60 Hz can be used.
Shaft Seal pump INM
- INM/INL pumps are fitted with a single, uncooled and unbalanced rubber bellow mechanical seal.
- Mechanical seal flushed from internal source.
- The circulation of liquid in the duct of the air vent screw ensures lubrication and cooling of the shaft seal.
For a medium different than water, please consult to MAS for selection of appropriate O-Ring and Mechanical Seal type
Chromium steel (AISI 420) fine grained shafts are used on INM/INL pumps. Motor shaft is passed into the pump shaft for coupling. For high powers, a coupling system is used between the motor shaft and pump shaft.