CLOSE COUPLED PERIPHERAL PUMPS Basic
The close-coupled pumps with peripheral impeller series BASIC have been designed to pump clean liquids, without abrasives and suspended solids, non-explosive or aggressive for the pump’s materials.
- Liquid temperature not higher than 35 °C for domestic use (CEI EN 60335-2-41) or 90 °C for other use, while the ambient temperature must not be higher than 40 °C
- Flow rate up to 3 m3/h
- Heads up to 80 m
TECHNICAL FEATURES pump Basic
- Pump body: cast iron G20 with cataphoretic treatment
- Motor bracket: cast iron G20 with cataphoretic treatment
- Impeller: stamped brass UNI- EN 12165
- Pump shaft: stainless steel AISI 420F
- Mechanical seal: carbon – ceramics
MOTOR pump Basic
The control motors are asynchronous, squirrel cage-type, closed, with external ventilation.
- Incorporated motor protection and capacitor always on, for single-phase models
- The motor protection for three-phase models must be installed by the customer. Equipment compliant with current standards should be used
- Class of insulation: F (Class B per Basic 50)
- Degree of protection IP 44
- Terminal board protection IP 54.