Product Features e-hm lowara
- Best-in class efficiency
- Long service life
- Low noise levels
- Delivery: up to 29 m³/h
- Head: up to 160 m
The e-HM series is a modern, robust designed pump
- State-of-the-art hydraulics with best-in class efficiency combined with IE3 motors mean the lowest possible operating costs.
- Thick sheet metal casing, high-quality bearings and stainless steel guarantees a long service life.
- High-efficiency hydraulics, motor and thick sheet metal pump body keep the noise level to a minimum.
Reliable water supply for most buildings; from family houses up to 10 floor apartment buildings. The e-HM is available in different versions
- Bare pump
- On/ off system with pressure switch and pressure tank
- Semi constant pressure system with Genyo plus electronic pump controller
- Constant pressure system with Resiboost variable speed controller
- Very high efficiency Constant pressure system; HME Smart Pump with ultra premium efficiency IES2 variable speed package including IE5 motor and communication with BMS systems (up to 2,2 kW)
Application Pump e-HM lowara
- Biogas Collection Systems & Manure Management
- Building Systems
- Commercial Buildings
- Pressure Boosting
- Underground Mining Solutions
- Mining, Quarrying & Aggregates
- Municipal Wastewater Pumping and Treatment
- Offshore Oil Platform Water Management
- Offshore Oil & Gas Water Management
- Oil & Gas
- Car Wash
- General Industry
- First Rinse
- Final Rinse
- Mine Water Boosting & Transport – Pumps, Monitoring and Controls
PUMP DESIGN e-HM
The e-HM is a non-self-priming, end-suction horizontal multistage, high pressure centrifugal pump, with axial threaded inlet and radial threaded outlet. The pumps are close-coupled design and are equipped with non-standard Lowara motors. The e-HM is equipped with mechanical seal.
The e-HM are highly modular pumps that are fitted with an innovative hydraulic design that secures high efficiency performances and an increased Mean Time Between Failure.
The e-HM are available in two different configurations:
– “Compact” design for sizes 1HM, 3HM and 5HM up to 6 stages
– “Sleeve” design for sizes 1HM, 3HM and 5HM from 7 stages and above; any model of 10HM, 15HM and 22HM.
SPECIFICATIONS Pump e-HM
• Flow rate: up to 29 m3/h.
• Head: up to 159 m.
• Ambient temperature:
— for single-phase version: from -15°C to +45°C (from
-15°C to +40°C for models 1HM06S/N, 3HM03S/N,
3HM02P, 5HM02S/N and for all models equipped with
0,95 kW motor).
— for three-phase version: from -15°C to +50°C.
• Minimum temperature of the pumped liquid: from -10°C to -30°C according to gasket material.
• Maximum temperature of the pumped liquid:
– for single-phase version: +60°C.
– for three-phase version: up to +120°C depending on the model and the mechanical seal.
• Maximum operating pressure:
– for pumps with Noryl impeller: 10 bar (PN 10).
– for pumps with stainless steel impeller: up to 16 bar (PN16) depending on the model and the mechanical seal.
• Connections: Rp threaded for both suction and discharge manifold.
• Hydraulic performances compliant with ISO 9906:2012 – Grade 3B (ex ISO 9906:1999 – Annex A).
The e-HM are equipped with surface motors designed and manufactured in accordance with EN standards.
The e-HM series can be equipped as well with variable speed drivers such as the e-SM drive and the Hydrovar.
• Electric short-circuit squirrel-cage motor (TEFC), enclosed construction, air-cooled.
• IP 55 protection grade as motor only (EN 60034-5).
• IP X5 as electric pump (EN 60335-1).
• Insulation class 155 (F).
• Performances according to EN 60034-1.
• Standard voltage:
• Single-phase: 220-240 V, 50 Hz.
220-240/380-415 V, 50 Hz for powers up to 3 kW.
380/415/660-690 V, 50 Hz for powers above 3 kW.
• Three-phase from 0,75 to 5,5 kW efficiency class IE3
|General Specification||e-HM Horizontal|
|Delivery||up to 29 m³/h|
|Head||up to 160 m|
|Power supply||both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz|
|Power||from 0.30 kW up to 5.50 kW|
|Maximum operating pressure||16 bar|