- High efficiency pumps with ECM-technology and permanent magnet rotor
- Low power consumption
- EEI ≤0.18
- Control modes:
- Propotiopnal Pressure
- Constant Pressure
- Constand Speed
- Automatic “air purge”
- Insulation shell
- Flow rate: up to 4,5 m³/h
- Head: up to 8 m
The Lowara Ecocirc circulation pumps are designed for water circulation in heating, air conditioning and domestic hot water systems. With 14 models and multiple control modes, the new Ecocirc range offers a smarter choice in the residential circulators market by combining high efficiency, simplicity and reliability in a single cost effective package. Compact and easy to install, all models feature a unique “one turn” knob to set up control modes and speed settings. An interchangeable plug connection, automatic air-purge and a multicolor LED come as standard. The full Ecocirc range reaches an EEI level ≤ 0.18.
The ecocirc pump can be used for:
• Refurbishment or extension of existing systems
• Facilities fitted with thermostatic valves
• Single-family houses or apartment buildings
• Underfloor heating systems
• Best-in-class energy efficiency (EEI ≤0.18)
• ECM motor for intelligent speed control
• Up to 80% lower power consumption
• Optimized hydraulics
• Multifunctional “one turn” knob
• Compact and easy to install
• Robust proven design
• Dry-run protection
• Warnings and alarms visualization
• Insulation shell as standard
• Water circulation in heating, air conditioning and sanitary systems.
• Refurbishment or extension of existing systems.
• Recommended for facilities fitted with thermostatic valves.
• Single-family houses or apartment buildings.
• Floor heating systems.
• Flow rate: up to 3,2 m3/h.
• Head: up to 5,7 m.
• Maximum power consumption: 23 W (for the 4 m model) and 42 W (for the 6 m model).
• Temperature of pumped liquid: -10°C ÷ +110°C.
Avoid condensation and ice formation.
Maximum 20% glycol and water mixture.
For glycol quantities higher than 20%, hydraulic performances must be checked.
• Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (PN 10).
• Rotor assembly group: made of stainless steel/composite material/carbon.
• Pump housing: made of cast iron or stainless steel (ecocirc BASIC N)