Product Features Pump Ecocric basic n
- High efficiency pumps with ECM-technology and permanent magnet rotor
- Stainless steel pump housing
- Two control modes:
- automatic proportional pressure control
- stepless manual set fixed speed
- Inrush current limitation
- Plug, easily assembled and connected without any tools
- Automatic air purge
Affordable efficiency for domestic hot water circulation
High efficiency pumps with ECM-technology and permanent magnet rotor. The pump housing is made of stainless steel (AISI 304) to make the pump compliant for use in domestic hot water systems.
The impressively simple shaftless spherical motor design has only one single self-aligning bearing and no shaft, which significantly reduces the number of costly and complicated parts. And of course ecocirc BASIC N delivers high efficiency, the EEI value exceed the ErP 2015 level.
Plug, easily assembled and connected without any tools
Automatic air purge, allows the ecocirc BASIC N to effectively remove the air from the pump housing and motor chamber and afterwards return to its settings
Dry-run protection and inrush current limitation protect the motor from being overheated if dry running and damaged by high inrush currents
Two stepless control options
stepless manual set fixed speed
automatic proportional pressure control Δp-v
- Delivery: up to 3.2 m³/h
- Head: up to 6 m
- Power supply: single-phase 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- Power: from 10 W up to 50 W
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid: from -10 °C to 110 °C
APPLICATIONS Pump ecocirc basic N
• Water circulation in heating, air
conditioning and sanitary systems.
• Refurbishment or extension of existing systems.
• Recommended for facilities fitted with thermostatic valves.
• Single-family houses or apartment buildings.
• Floor heating systems