About Pump optima
AISI 304 stainless steel submersible pump with mechanical seal in oil bath and oversized oil chamber. Possibility of fixed or mobile installation and suitable for domestic applications and large industrial drainage installations
- Sturdy design, corrosion resistant
- Practical and easy to use
- Possibility to use in fixed and mobile installations
description Pump optima
AISI 304 stainless steel submersible pump with mechanical seal in oil bath and oversized oil chamber. These features make the pump reliable, durable and corrosion-resistant.
The OPTIMA electric pump has a great versatility of installation (fixed or mobile) due to the possibility of choosing between the vertical magnetic float switch (of reduced size) or the float switch.
These solutions also allow you to choose the best pump insertion option according to the space available.
For further technical information see the Databook
• Emptying of wells, cellars, garages or basements, tanks or reservoirs
• Use for irrigating gardens and vegetable plots and for supplying water to classic garden fountains
Overview of technical data optima
|Flow rate||from 1.2 to 9 m³/h|
|Total head||From 1.5 to 7.6 m|
|Max. temperature of the liquid||+50°C|
|Max. solids passage||10 mm|
|Voltage||Single phase 1 ~ 230V ± 10%|
|Max. immersion||5 m with 10 m cable |
2 m with 5 m cable
Material Pump optima
|Pump body||AISI 304 (EN 1.4301)|
|Impeller||PPE + PS reinforced with glass fibres|
|Shaft||Stainless steel AISI 303 (EN 1.4305) (part in contact with liquid)|
|Mechanical seal||Ceramic/Carbon/NBR (mechanical seal) |
QQV Silicon Carbide/FPM (special mechanical seal)
NBR (lip seal)
Submersible pumps in AISI 304
Submersible electric pump for clear water with AISI 304 stainless steel hydraulics.
Pump body, intake grille, seal holder disc and motor casing are in AISI 304.
Impeller in PPE + PS reinforced with glass fibres and shaft in AISI 303.
The mechanical seal is standard (Ceramic/Carbon/NBR)
– MA version (fig.1) with float
– MS version (fig.3) with MS vertical magnetic float with reduced dimensions for clean water
• 1″¼ hose connector and relative hose clamp (optional)
• Minimum suction device up to 3 mm (fig. 2)