- Up to 65 mm free passage
- Delivery: up to 42 m³/h
- Head: up to 21 m
DL series electric pumps, made of cast iron and stainless steel, are available with single channel or Vortex impeller (DLV).
Designed to handle solids-laden wastewater, with up to 20 m head and 100 m³/h capacity. 0,6 kW (0.8 HP) to 4 kW (5.5 HP) rated power. Solids handled up to 65 mm in diameter.
- Maximum liquid temperature:
- Dry motor cooled by the pumped
- Power cord: – single-phase: with plug. – three-phase: without plug.
- Insulation class 130°C (B).
- IPX8 protection.
- Maximum immersion depth:
- The DOC3 pump features a flow rate up to 135 l/min, head up to 7 m, and passes suspended solids up to 10 mm in diameter. Only available in single-phase version.
- The DOC7 pump features a flow rate up to 225 l/min, head up to 11 m, and passes suspended solids up to 10 mm in diameter.
- Emptying of residential sump pits,
rainwater tanks or laundry drainage.
- Garden and lawn irrigation, with
suction from rainwater tanks.
- Emergency draining of flooded
basements and garages.
- Transfer of water from tanks
|General Specification||DIWA Submersible pumps for dirty water|
|Delivery||up to 42 m³/h|
|Head||up to 21 m|
|Power supply||both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz|
|Power||from 0.60 kW up to 1.50 kW|
|Temperature of pumped liquid||to 50 °C|
|Maximum operating pressure||5 m|
|Temperature of pumped liquid||up to 50 mm|