Suitable for use with diesel, clean water that does not contain abrasive particles and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
As a specific result of the pump’s operating principle they are suitable for use in all situations where a compact self-priming pump is required or where the fluid supply is limited, irregular or contains air.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Liquid type: Clean Water
Uses: domestic, civil, agriculture
Applications: water supply systems, pressure systems
- Flow rate up to 50 l/min (3,0 m³/h)
- Head up to 51 m
- Temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +90 °C
- Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
- Max. working pressure 6 bar
- Temperature of diesel up to +55 °C
- Continuous service S1