- Robust design in stainless steel AISI 304
- Single phase version with integrated level control
- Delivery up to 25 m3/h
- Heads up to 21 m
Submersible pumps for dirty water manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel. Four basic models with 0.55 (0.75 HP) to 1.5 kW (2HP) rated power. DIWA GT version with fixed vertical float switch system is also available.
DOC pumps are versatile,
corrosion-resistant and compact.
Three basic versions are available with 0,25 to 0,55 kW power.
A DOC 7VX version with Vortex impeller is available.
- Emptying of residential sump pits,
rainwater tanks or laundry drainage.
- Garden and lawn irrigation, with
suction from rainwater tanks.
- Emergency draining of flooded
basements and garages.
- Transfer of water from tanks
|General Specification||DIWA Submersible pumps for dirty water|
|Delivery||up to 25 m³/h|
|Head||up to 21 m|
|Power supply||both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz|
|Power||from 0.55 kW up to 1.50 kW|
|Temperature of pumped liquid||to 50 °C|
|Maximum operating pressure||7 m|
|Temperature of pumped liquid||up to 8 mm|