- Stainless steel pumps made of AISI 304 or AISI 316
- Delivery: up to 31 m³/h
- Head: up to 30 m
Wide range of stainless steel pumps for domestic and industrial applications.
Available on request: “V” version with FPM seals for temperatures up to 110°C and “N” version completely made of AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Delivery up to 31 m3/h.
- Head up to 32 m.
- Temperature of pumped liquid:
from -10°C to +85°C for CEA and CIE standard version
from -10°C to +110°C for CEA..N and CIE (N and V
versions) (FPM elastomers).
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar (PN 8).
- Hydraulic performance compliant with ISO 9906:2012
(Grade 3B). (ex ISO 9906:1999 – Annex A).
- Counter-clockwise rotation facing the pump from the
- Handling of chemically and mechanically non-aggressive water and liquids (*).
- Water supply.
- Water circulation (cold, hot, refrigerated).* For modera
|Delivery||up to 31 m³/|
|Head||up to 30 m|
|Power supply||both single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz|
|Power||from 0.37 kW up to 3 kW|
|Maximum operating pressure||8 bar|
|Temperature of pumped liquid||from -10 °C to 110 °C|