Features seal df-sa diamondface
- Cartridge design
- Single seal
- Integrated pumping device
- Stationary spring loaded unit
- Inserted seal ring
- Rotating mating ring
Advantages seal df-sa diamondface
- Resistant to electrochemical corrosion.
- Extremely long service life (>40,000 h).
- No dosing system, no cooling circuit conditioning required.
- Diamond coating provides very low friction, thus reduced power consumption.
- Deformation-optimized for high sliding velocities and medium pressures.
- Economical due to standardized components.
- High flexibility due to adaptation of the connection parts to the pump seal chamber.
- Optimum heat dissipation due to integrated pumping device and optimized seat / seal face design.
Operating range seal df-sa diamondface
- Shaft diameter:
d1* = 120 … 250 mm (4.72″ … 9.84″)
- Pressure: p1 = 70 bar (1,015 PSI)
- Temperature: t = 300 °C (572 °F)
- Sliding velocity: vg = 70 m/s (330 ft/s)
- Axial movement: ±3 mm
* Other sizes on request
Materials seal df-sa diamondface
- Seal face: Composite carbon
- Seat: SiC DiamondFace coated
- Secondary seals: EPDM (E), FFKM (K)
- Springs: CrNiMo steel (G)
- Metal parts: CrNiMo steel (G)
|6||Mating ring (DiamondFace coated)|
Recommended applications mechanical seal df-sa diamondface
- Power plant technology
- Boiler feed pumps