Product Features tlcn tlchn
- Stainless steel pump housing
- Manually set three speed motor
- Delivery: up to 12 m³/h
- Head: up to 12 m
Fixed speed hot water circulator with stainless steel pump housing
TLCN – TLCHN are residential and light commercial circulators for circulation of hot water in high flow/ high head domestic hot water systems. The motor is a manually set three speed wet motor.
• Flow rate: up to 4 m3/h.
• Head: up to 6 m.
• Temperature of pumped liquid: +2°C ÷ +110°C (recommended up to 65°C). Avoid condensation and ice formation.
• Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (PN 10).
• Impeller: made of composite material.
• Wear ring: ceramic.
• Wet rotor type, with bearings lubricated by the pumped liquid.
Axial and radial bearings made of ceramic.
• Single-phase 230 V 50 Hz power supply.
Terminal box axially integrated in the motor.
• Three speed hand selector motor.
• Insulation class 180 (H).
• Protection class IP 44.
• Electric circulator pumps for sanitary hot water circulation, at a recommended maximum temperature of 65°C , maximum hardness of 25° f (14°dH) and maximum viscosity of 10 mm2/s.
• Stainless steel pump body with 1”, 1” ¼ and 1” ½ threaded connections.
• According to EN standards 60335-1, 60335-2-51, 55014-1, 55014-2.
• Pipe unions.
• Insulation shell.
• Suitable for installation in horizontal or vertical piping, in any position provided that motor axis is horizontal.