SUBMERSIBLE ELECTRIC WASTEWATER PUMPS SVX
The submersible draining electric pump with vortex impeller series SVX have been designed for pumping dirty liquids, non-explosive or chemically aggressive for the pump’s materials, either contamining suspended solids max Ø 50 mm.
Temperatures not higher 35 °C (CEI EN 60335-2-41).
TECHNICAL FEATURES pump SVX
- Motor body : Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pump body : Cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Impeller : Cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Pump shaft : Stainless steel AISI 420
- Pump’s side mechanical seal : BT
- Burgmann Q7 model with high efficiency in silicon carbide
- Motor’s side seal : BT Burgmann Q7 model with high efficiency in silicon carbide
- Feeding cable 10 m H07RN-F
- Crushing system for SGR series: precision-cast temperate stainless steel AISI 440 C
MOTOR pump SVX
- Two poles induction rewindable motor
- Protection IP 68
- Class F insulation
- Single-phase feeding with compulsory “Q di quadro”
- Three-phase feeding with compulsory protection to be provided by the user or with “Q di quadro”
- Continuous duty if completely submerged.