Product Features pump SVI
Delivery: up to 120 m³/h
Head: up to 240 m
Temperature of pumped liquid: from -10°C to 90°C
Versatile range of stainless steel multistage pumps for tank mounting
Motor specification pumping SVI
- 2 poles motors with squirrel cage in short circuit, enclosed construction with external ventilation.
- Construction design:
– Close-coupled for E version.
– Standard motor for S and N versions.
- Standard supplied IE2/IE3 motors are compliant with Regulation (EC) no. 640/2009 and IEC 60034-30.
- IP55 protection.
- Class 155 (F) Insulation.
- Performances according to EN 60034-1.
- Standard voltage:
– Three-phase version, 2 poles:
220 V ∆, 380 V Υ, 60 Hz
APPLICATIONS Pump SVI
- Pumping of coolants, lubrificants and condensate.
- Machine tools, welders, engine test stands.
- Cooling systems.
- Washing systems.
SVI is a vertical-axis pump with submersible body, equipped with standard motor (for S and N versions).