VERTICAL CENTRIFUGAL MULTISTAGE ELECTRIC PUMPS MCXV
Extremely noiseless and reliable the vertical centrifugal multistage electric pumps of the series MCXV have been designed to pump clean
liquids, without abrasives and suspended solids, non-explosive or aggressive for the pump’s materials.
- Liquid temperature not higher than 35 °C for domestic use (CEI EN 60335-2-41) or 90 °C for other use, while the ambient temperature must not be higher than 40 °C
- Maximum working pressure is 16 bar
- Flow rate up to ~ 14 m3/h
- Heads up to ~ 160 m.
TECHNICAL FEATURES pump MCXV
- Suction flange: Cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Outlet bracket: Cast iron G20 with anti-corrosive coating
- Cover: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Diffusers: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Impellers: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal: Carbon-ceramics
MOTOR pump MCXV
The control motors are asynchronous, squirrel cage-type, closed, with external ventilation.
- Incorporated motor protection and capacitor always on, for single-phase models
- The motor protection for three-phase models must be installed by the customer.
- Equipment compliant with current standards should be used
- Class of insulation F
- Service S1
- Degree of protection IP 44
- Terminal board protection IP 54