HORIZONTAL CENTRIFUGAL MULTISTAGE ELECTRIC
Extremely noiseless and reliable the horizontal centrifugal multistage electric pumps of the series MCX have been designed to pump clean liquids, without abrasives and suspended solids, non-explosive or aggressive for the pump’s materials.
- Liquid temperature not higher than 35 °C for domestic use (CEI EN 60335-2-41) or 90 °C for other use, while the ambient temperature must not be higher than 40 °C
- Maximum working pressure is 16 bar
- Flow rate up to 14 m3/h
- Heads up to 160 m.
TECHNICAL FEATURES pump MCX
- Suction flange: Cast iron G20 with cataphoresis treatment
- Outlet bracket: Cast iron G20 with cataphoresis treatment
- Cover: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Diffusers: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Impellers: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pump shaft: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal: Carbon – Ceramics
MOTOR pump MCX
The control motors are asynchronous, squirrel cage-type, closed, with external ventilation.
- Incorporated motor protection and capacitor always on, for single-phase models
- The motor protection for three-phase models must be installed by the customer. Equipment compliant with current standards should be used
- Class of insulation F
- Service S1
- Degree of protection IP 44
- Terminal board protection IP 54