Description pump HPR
The HPR line is an horizontal multistage pump range with “ring section” design. Both pump flanges are radial design. This range is equipped with oil lubricated bearings, balanced mechanical seal type and it is suitable for pressure applications up to 100 Bar. Special materials and seal executions are available on demand. Water booster sets, irrigation systems, Boiler Feed, “RO” systems, geothermal plants, service units in the Oil&Gas plants are the most common applications.
Introduction pump HPR
The multistage centrifugal pumps belonging to the HP series have a radial cross section, al-lowing an horizontal or vertical installation.
The flanges of the suction and discharge ports are according to the EN or ANSI standards, these ports can operate radially and can be rotated 90°, in the HP, HPM and HPR models, or have an axial suction port for the HPA and HPMA mo-dels.
This family of pumps is designed to opera-te in heavy duty conditions and with very high pressures (up to 100 Bar for the HPR versions) and with temperatures up to 180°C. The great choice of materials, the different kinds of sea-ling on the shaft and the various lubrication so-lutions for the pump’s bearings, make this line very versatile and ideal for many uses in the industrial, energy and water processing fields.
Main characteristics pump HPR
- Flow rates up to 1200 m3/h.
- Pressure up to 1000 m.
- High hydraulic efficiency, up to 80%
- Balancing drum, placed on the discharge casing, which effectively compensates the axial thrust produced by the impellers.
- Versatile sealing system: which is available as packing, single Mechanical or Balanced Mechanical, other special types upon request.
- The pumps’ bearings are available with grease or oil lubrication in order to assure a long operating life.
- Wear rings: they are available both fixed as well as rotating, in various materials, with hardening treatments
Main fields of application pump HPR
- Pressure raising groups in the building and
- Firefighting and applications with diesel
- Service facilities in the petrochemical sectors
- Geothermal plants
- Boiler feed
- Water desalination by reverse Osmosis
- Filtration and ultrafiltration plants
- Water treatment plants
Dati di funzionamento generale pump HPR
- Pressure up to 100 bar
- Temperatures from -20°C to +180°C
- Rotational speed up to 3600 rpm.
- Standard flanges: UNI/EN
- Suction port: DN 40-300 – PN 16-25
- Discharge port: DN 25-250 – PN 64-100
- Performance tolerances: ISO9906-3B
|Pump body||Cast iron / AISI 316 / Duplex|
|Pump shaft||AISI431 / AISI 316 / Duplex|
|Pump bearings lubrication||Oil|
|Seal type standard||Balanced Mechanical Seal|
|Liquid temperature||-20 +180 °C|