Wastewater – Pump DV 25-30-40
The submersible electric wastewater pumps with non-clog vortex impeller of the series DV have been designed to pump waste water, chemically not aggressive for the pumps’ material. also with suspended solids with a max.:
- Ø 63mm for DV25
- Ø 78mm for DV30
- Ø 88 for DV40
- Temperature not higher than 35 °C (CEI EN 60335-2-41).
TECHNICAL FEATURES pump DV 25-30-40
- Motor body: cast iron G25 with anti-corrosive coating
- Pump body: cast iron G25 with anti-corrosive coating
- Impeller: vortex impeller in cast iron G25 with anti-corrosive coating
- Pump shaft: stainless steel Aisi 420
- Mechanical seal pump side: silicon carbide-silicon carbide
- Mechanical seal motor side: alumina – carbon
- Threaded counter flange: galvanized steel complete with EPDM gaskets
- Feeding cable: 10 m in Neoprene H07RN-F
MOTOR pump DV 25-30-40
- Two or four poles induction rewindable motor with protection IP 68, class F insulation
- Compulsory three-phase feeding protection with DOL starting is to be supplied by the user
- Continuous duty within the range areas and if completely submerged.
- Seal probe to detect water ingress into oil chamber.
- Electric power cable for star-delta starting.
- Coupling foot and rapid guide rails device.