About Pump drs
Cast iron submersible pump equipped with impeller with grinder type device in AISI 304. Suitable in applications with sewage containing filamentary bodies, pieces of paper, and pieces of textile material.
- Possibility to use in fixed and mobile installations
- Open impeller with suction grinder
description Pump drs
Cast iron submersible pump equipped with impeller with grinder type device in AISI 304, allowing the pump’s use with sewage containing filamentary bodies, pieces of paper, or pieces of textile material.
DRS electric pumps can be used in fixed and mobile installations.
For further technical information see the Databook
• Soiled liquids
• Emptying cesspits, sewage systems or slurry treatment
Overview of technical data drs
|Flow rate||Up to 60 m³/h|
|Total head||Up to 72 m|
|Max. temperature of the liquid||+40°C|
|Max. solids passage||6÷7 mm (DRS 40)|
8÷10 mm (DRS 65)
|Voltage||Single-phase 1~230V ±10% |
Three-phase 3~400/690 ±10%
|Max. immersion||7 m with 10 m cable on request 17 m with 20 m cable|
Material Pump drs
|Pump body||Cast iron|
|Shaft||Stainless steel 420B (EN 1.4028)|
|Mechanical seal||Impeller side:|
Submersible electric pump for sewage with grinder type impeller (DRS)
Pump body, impeller, motor case, volute bottom and cast iron top cover. Grinding device in AISI 304
for DRS, with multi-channel cast iron impeller for DRD. Shaft in AISI 420B.
– SiC/SiC/NBR (pump side)
– Carbon/Ceramic/NBR (motor side)
- Total head from 0.6 to 72 m for DRS
- Capacity from 4.5 to 60 m3/h for DRS
- Maximum liquid temperature 40°C
- Maximum passage of solids 6 ÷ 7 mm for DRS 40, 8 ÷ 10 mm for DRS 65, 30 ÷ 140 mm for DRD