O-ring Pusher seals | Heavy-duty Cartridge Seal for Boiler Feed Circuit Applications
Features mechanical seal Type FFET
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Heavy-duty drive.
- Stationary flexible unit permits high tolerance to solids.
- Stationary external spring improves tolerance to clogging.
- Indirect positive sleeve/shaft drive prevents shaft damage.
- Easy, fast and reliable installation as a pressure-tested preset unit.
- Multi-functional gland plate.
Recommended Applications Type FFET
- Process pumps
- Mixer and agitators
- Other rotating equipment
About Mechanical seal Type FFET
The compactness of the FFET cartridge seal ensures that it will fit all ANSI and DIN stuffing boxes and offers an ideal upgrade from packing. The FFET is a robust cartridge seal used for a variety of duties from chemicals to oil and water, and for many abrasive and crystallizing duties. It is ideal for use on top-entry mixers, where the liquid product may not provide continuous cooling and lubrication of the seal faces. The use of premium seal face materials ensures low heat generation and dry-running thermal stability. On top-entry agitators a design variation is available for use on hygienic applications.
Operating range mechanical seal Type FFET
Dynamic: 300 psi(g)/21 bar(g)
Hydrostatic: 435 psi(g)/30 bar(g)