Features mechanical seal type 2106
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Unitized construction allows for fast and easy installation and replacement. Design fits DIN24960, ISO 3069 and ANSI B73.1 M-1991 standards.
- Innovative bellows design is pressure-supported and will not crease or fold under high pressure.
- Non-clogging, single-coil spring keeps seal faces closed and properly tracking during all phases of operation.
- Positive drive through interlocking tangs will not slip or break free during upset conditions.
- The Type 2106 is available with limited material options.
Recommended Applications type 2106
- Process pumps
- Other rotating equipment
About Mechanical seal type 2106
The Type 2106 mechanical seal is a compact, unitized, single-spring elastomer bellows seal that not only offers durability and performance but also fast and easy installation and replacement. It retrofits the Type 6
Design Features mechanical seal type 2106
- Unitized, easy-to-fit design
- Full convolution elastomer bellows provide maximum flexibility in compensating for shaft movement
- Interlocking drive bands provide positive drive
- Interference fit of primary ring ensures positive drive, square seal face alignment and avoids high face distortions associated with crimped designs
- Balanced design reduces seal face heat generation and torque
Material mechanical seal type 2106
- Primary Ring:Carbon
- RMating Ring: Ceramic
- Drive Bands: Stainless Steel 304ss
- Secondary Seal: Buna_N
- Spring: Stainless Steel 304SS
Operating range mechanical seal type 2106
-20°F to 400°F/-30°C to 205°C
150 psi(g)/10 bar(g)
Product Description type 2106
- The Type 2106 is a compact, unitized, single spring, elastomer bellows mechanical seal.
- Designed for use in small centrifugal water pumps, deep and shallow well jet pumps, swimming pool pumps and wastewater pumps