Description pump VPL 6
Vertical Turbine pump end made of micro-precision casting stainless steel, suitable for electric or engine motors drive heads. Available is the suction STAINER and gland packing; on demand the foot valve and mechanical seal is available. Water transfer, fire-fighting systems, “RO” plants, Geothermal systems are the most common applications.
Vertical axis pumps recently improved in design
hydraulic with new models and specially developed solutions
for the industrial sectors. High efficiency, reliability, and
extreme robustness are the main strengths of the line
VP-VPL which is available in the version with electric motor or
with “angle transmission” / pulley and internal combustion engine. The big
variety of executions and the numerous materials available make it
this extremely versatile series for use in non-areas
served by electricity, as an emergency or reserve unit
and in all major industry sectors.
Technical operational specifics for standard versions
- All the hydraulic performance values below are guaranteed in accordance with standard ISO 9906-Grade 3B.
- The allowable content of solids in the pumped liquid is 100 g/m3.
- All the components wetted with liquid are available in various types of steel and bronze alloy
Main fields of use
- Pumping unit for fire-fighting systems
- Agricultural irrigation
- Power plants
- Geothermal water extraction wells
- Petrochemical sector
- Chemical plants with aggressive and / or abrasive liquids
- Heat treatment plants in steel mills
- Capacity up to 1600 m3/h.
- Pressure up to 400 m.
- High hydraulic efficiency, up to 82%
- Thrust bearing (grease or oil with optional
external cooling) for use of standard motors.
- Axis lines with tapered joints for reliable and durable connection of the shaft.
- Special bushings resistant to the wear of
abrasive liquids and temperatures up to 140°C.
- Control unit for electric motor, transmission angle on request.
- AISI 420 stainless steel shaft for standard
- The pump part of VPL models is produced in the standard execution in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- The pump part of VP models is produced in the standard execution in cast iron.