Description Booster 2ULTRA+Variable Speed Driver
Highly efficient pressure boosting system with 2 horizontal stainless steel multistage pumps for fully automatic water supply. It includes IPFC or EPIC variable speed drives to control the pumps by distributing the work based on the pressure set and real working time of each pump also assuring dry running protection.
Horizontal multistage centrifugal pumps. Suitable for feeding of non-loaded liquids; pressurization systems tion; irrigation; drinking water or water with glycol in solution; water treatment; food industry; heating e conditioning; washing systems.
Stainless steel multistage horizontal pumps. Pumping of clean non-loaded fluids; pressurizing system; irrigation; drinking and glycol water; water treatment; heating and air conditioning; washing system.
COMPOSITION OF THE PRESSURIZATION GROUP
– Monobloc electric pumps with horizontal or vertical axis
– Steel, threaded and galvanized suction and discharge manifolds- two, with sleeves for diaphragm tanks in the discharge line Zion.
– Group base and support for electrical panel in galvanized steel.
– A check valve for each electric pump mounted on suction.
– Ball valves with union, one mounted on the suction line and the other another in the impulsion of each electric pump.
– Manometer with radial connection.
– One or more VSDs configured in the characteristics of the pump co-nected.
– Pressure sensors (one for each VSD) installed on the intake manifold.
sending and directly connected to the variable speed drives.
– On request: membrane autoclave tanks, block valves
|Pump body||stainless steel AISI 304|
|Mechanical seal||ceramic-graphite ≤ 6 impeller, graphite-silicon carbide ≥ 7 impeller|
|Motor shaft||stainless steel AISI 304|
|Liquid temperature||-5 ÷ +35 °C|
|Operating pressure||max 8,5 bar|
|Manifold||Stainless Steel, theated and galvanized|